Thursday, August 28, 2008

Sincerely 'Fro Me to You - Swimsuit Edition Part II


OK! OK! After such an overwhelming response to last week's swimsuit photo, I've relented and decided to post a more recent swimsuit pic. Here's me and Hubby two summers ago. No more ruffles. And you can't see the mole on my stomach. But it's there. Trust me.

I hope everyone has a great Labor Day weekend! I wish we were truly saying goodbye to summer here, but we'll be hot well into October.....um, November....um, we might be wearing shorts at Christmas.....but no bathing suits! I promise!

14 comments:

D... said...

Goodness, that was 2 summers ago? I think we did to do it again so it doesn't seem so long ago. ;)

Brown said...

If I had a tiny body like you, I'd be sharing bathing suit photos of myself every week! lol

My Sincerely 'Fro post is The One Where I'm Naked...(!)

Jenny 865-53oh9 said...

Dang your cute little self! Do you feel a little exposed?! :-D

We are THAT Family said...

Okay, no fair. You.Are.Adorable.

Have a great weekend!

StaceyG said...

Awwww!!! You hot mama!

Tammy said...

Cute swimsuit! And we sometimes get to wear short sleeves for Christmas here in 'Bama too! :-)

proudgrits11 said...

Yeah, that's hardly fair, you look so cute! Hear that? It's me sticking my tongue out at you over here in AZ.
-Tabitha
P.S. We don't drop below triple digits until mid-October. Thanksgiving usually brings cooler weather. Bleck!

Ramblings of Kimberly said...

You look great!!! Oh to be skinny like that again!

Valarie said...

Love the suit, very cute :)

We will be warm here also, maybe we will have some cold weather here. Hopefully not to much though, I don't like the cold that well. :)

LifeatTheCircus said...

What cute pics!

Pleasing Procrasinator said...

If I looked as good as you I would happily display swimsuit pictures.
I love the hat too!!

Muthering Heights said...

What a cute couple you are!

Patois said...

Okay, where'd you get that suit? I like it. I must have it. (But not in pink because, honestly, me and pink don't get along.)

Great photos!

Misty Dawn said...

How sweet! You guys look so happy and in love.