What is your favorite instrumental song?
Right now I would have to say the theme to Pirates of the Caribbean.
Wow! I am so honored to have this award bestowed upon me by Stacey over at JameeForever!!! I think she is a Rockin' Girl, too! Thank you Stacey! Now I must give the award to five fabulous blogging women. I choose:
USO Girl - She's new to blogging but oh so cool! Even tho I talk to her nearly every day, I love the way she writes about things in her blog - and she takes GREAT pictures!
Pigs - This is the first blog that I read that was someone I didn't know personally, and I read it every day! This girl is so talented in her writing, and she is hilarious! Her baby, Piglet, is the cutest, and so is her beagle Gus. You gotta check her out!
Eddie - I linked to Eddie thru Pigs - they are BFF's and I really enjoy reading her stuff, too. She's a way cool college prof.
Get AMPed - Another friend of Pigs, this girl cracks me up, too. She's living in New York City right now and loving it!
Congrats to all! Get the award button from my blog (above) and pass it on to more Rockin' Girl Bloggers!
So, does my list date me or what?? Ha! Rock on!
Oh, and since you're here checking out my list, check out USO Girl's list, too - she's a new blogger and needs more readers!
Happy Tuesday everyone!
I've been tagged again - this time by Jolene of The Middling Monettes. Here is my list of Eight Things That I Know:
My Friday's Feast is served......
Name a funny habit you have.
always keeping the TV volume on an even number
If you could instantly know how to play a musical instrument, which one would you pick?
How long is your hair?
Well, I just got quite a bit cut off for summer, but I would say about shoulder-length, maybe a tad shorter.
When was the last time you forgave someone, and who was it?
I struggle with forgiveness - little things are not a problem, but the big stuff - well, I tend to carry a grudge. I would have to say my kids or my husband, tho I can't think of for what! Must not have been a big deal!
What is your favorite kitchen appliance?
my microwave - ha!!
This week's Ten on Tuesday list was a fun one!
1. I am a true and loyal friend with a great capacity to love unselfishly.
2. I am a wonderful mother - the greatest compliment I could receive from my own mother. She said, "It comes so naturally to you, like you were born to mother. And, of course, your children reflect that."
3. I'm an awesome tap dancer.
4. I can eat whatever I want and not gain weight (many envy this).
5. I keep in touch with my family and friends and remember all their special days (birthdays, anniversaries, etc.).
6. I am great at organizing things, whether it be vacations, files, photos, whatever (some say this is anal, however at least one person in my life thought it was awesome, so there!).
7. I can roll out of bed and be ready to go somewhere in 30 minutes. No dilly-dallying and waiting around on me!
8. I'm fun to hang out with and always make people laugh and feel good about themselves.
9. I take awesome pictures - I have a good eye for photography.
10. I may not cook meals very well, but I can make a damn good dessert!
Awwww......hearing that that's what other people think of me.......now THAT makes me feel awesome!
What a fun Ten on Tuesday topic this week! Here's my list of my childhood aspirations....
1. Ballerina (I didn't have the ankles for this as a career.)
2. Artist (I have no idea why this was appealing to me because I can't draw well at all....but I always did like to color....)
3. Veterinarian (Doesn't every kid want to be this at some point in their life?)
4. Circus performer (Something with a beautiful costume and graceful animals....)
5. Teacher (This career goal actually made it to my college years....and I guess as a dance teacher I still kinda get to do this.)
6. Psychic (I used to try SO HARD to have psychic powers!!! No dice.)
7. Author (Would still like to be this someday.)
8. Miss America (Would also like to be this someday.)
9. Barrel racer (Again, glitzy cowgirl outfit, beautiful horse....)
10. A Mommy (the greatest job in the world, and it's the one I ended up with! Yay me!)