Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Super Fat Birthday Tuesday

**Scroll down for Ten on Tuesday**

Big day today. Of course it's Super Tuesday - but my state is not involved in that today. We Texans will just be watching from the sidelines on that one.

Today is also Fat Tuesday - better known as Mardi Gras! Tune in to my Wordless Wednesday tomorrow for a pic of Hubby and me as the Mardi Gras King and Queen on our Steamboat Cruise up the Mississippi River a few years back!

And, most importantly, today is my perfect nephew Drew Bear's first birthday! Happy Birthday, Baby Boy! I love you so much!!


7 comments:

cjm said...

Yea for Super Fat Birthday Tuesday! Good looks do run in the family. :o)

D... said...

Happy Birthday Drew!!! Your Auntie loves you soooooo much. :)

And, oh yeah, I agree cjh. Good looks DO run in the family!

Misty DawnS said...

Oh he is absolutely adorable! What a cutie!

Stacey said...

Ahhh! He's absolutely adorable! Happy Birthday Drew!

BS--very interesting choice for baby birthday songs. You must explain it to me soon. OMG--I'm cracking up because I'm sure you have NO idea every other word is f**^. Tears streaming down my eyes! xo

Jillie Bean (AKA Bubba's Sis) said...

OK, my music player must have a glitch in it because it should not be playing ANYTHING! But I clicked on it a little while ago and it was playing Crazy Train. Now it's back to nothing.

Heavens, Stacey - what did you hear?!?

Stacey said...

OH man are you SERIOUS? Some kind of rapper songs....and every single word was f this f that. While I'm quite relieved to know this isn't your other self, it's still the funniest thing! BS, let me know if your readers stop coming around. Or if you suddenly get a surge in..idk, rapper bloggers. Heee! xo

Jillie Bean (AKA Bubba's Sis) said...

Problem fixed. I'm so embarrassed!