Friday, February 01, 2008

Friday's Feast #31


Hungry? It's time for Friday's Feast!

Appetizer
What is your favorite kind of cereal?
I love cereal so it's hard to pick just one - but I'll go with Cranberry Almond Crunch. I especially like it with Half & Half on it. Yum!

Soup
When was the last time you purchased something for your home, what was it, and in which room did it go?
I think it was a rug I put in the family room last October.

Salad
What is the funniest commercial you’ve ever seen?
All the Budweiser/Bud Light commercials are hilarious!

Main Course
Make up a name for a company by using a spice and an animal (example: Cinnamon Monkey).
Paprika Pony

Dessert
Fill in the blank: I haven’t ______ since ______.
I haven't had my bathing suit on since summer 2006.

14 comments:

D... said...

I'm looking forward to seeing what Bud has for us during the SuperBowl. Those are usually pretty funny commercials.

TGIF!

Dallas Meow said...

ooh
Paprika Pony sounds like a place mom would tell you to stay away from ;)

Patti said...

Great feast! I picked a Bud commercial too! :) Love your main course. That's a super cute name!! :) Have a SUPER weekend.

Michelle Quinno said...

Love the Bud commercials. Your cereal sounds great!

Yep, the bathing suit is a toughie.

Jenny86753oh9 said...

I think I urped on your appetizer (half and half?!)... :-D

Rach said...

Did you get the Budweiser adverts with the frogs? They were really funny!

Anonymous said...

Interesting entry this week. Happy feasting!

Becky said...

yep I don't like to wear my bathing suit either, however I love the beach.

Happy Feasting.

Patois42 said...

Love that Cranberry Almond Crunch. And I think I'm going to trademark Paprika Pony.

Natalie said...

I've never heard of half and half on cereal. Interesting!

Anonymous said...

Paprika Pony! I think that's the best one I've seen yet. Happy Friday!
www.wannabeinkling.wordpress.com

Misty DawnS said...

The Budweiser commercials are definitely the best. Paprika Pony had me cracking up - you're hilarious!

Anonymous said...

My Main Course is Paprika Fox. :D
Pony is cool as well. :D

Serena

Gabriel said...

You're right about the Bud commercials. Good post!

I'm making a late run today, so happy (almost belated) FF!

My post is here.