Friday, February 15, 2008

Friday's Feast #32

Friday's Feast is back after technical difficulties in the kitchen last week. Bon Appetite - and Happy Friday!

Appetizer
Name one thing that is unique about you.
I'm a really good tap dancer!

Soup
Fill in the blank: My favorite ___vacation destination___ is __Disney World____ but I like __Hilton Head Island____ too.

Salad
What type of wood do you have for your home’s furnishings?
light oak

Main Course
Who do you talk to most often on the phone?
Bubba's Mom

Dessert
What level of responsibility do you have in your job?
I'm a wife and mother - the responsibility level doesn't get any higher!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

You tap dance?! That is WAY cool. :)

Happy Friday.

Melanie said...

I also love Disney World, but I've never been to Hilton Head Island.

Stop by and see my very first Friday's Feast ;)

Linda said...

I'm impressed you can tap dance. I took lessons when I was in my 30's and couldn't master it at all. I did continue with my jazz lessons.

Unknown said...

wooo hooo get them dancing shoes on, badadadadababadba tap atap.

Cool feast! We have been sick, so come check out my Thursday thirteen medicine cabinet and todays feast.

Misty DawnS said...

I have mostly oak stuff too!

Sai Hijara - Ferraris said...

I want to learn tap dance!

Happy FF!

D... said...

No, you aren't a really good tap dancer. You are a FANTASTIC tap dancer!!

**"Liza"** said...

ohhh wow you must be a good dancer.have a great weekend!

Patti said...

Wow! You're a tap dancer!?!?! That's way cool!!! And your right about the responsibility level on your dessert. :) Have a super weekend!