Friday, June 20, 2008

Friday's Feast #47

Appetizer
If you could live on another continent for 1 year, which one would you choose?
Europe

Soup
Which browser do you use to surf the Internet?
Internet Explorer

Salad
On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 being highest), how much do you know about the history of your country?
8

Main Course
Finish this sentence: Love is…
Love is a many splendored thing. (Hey, no one said it had to be original!)

Dessert
Have you ever been in or near a tornado?
I've never actually SEEN a tornado, but I have been thru tropical storms and hurricanes, which usually have tornadoes in them, so I guess it's possible.

4 comments:

Carol said...

Nice blog! Happy FF!

Bela said...

we have the same answer for appetizer and soup...

mine is now served. hope you can drop by:

http://www.womenxplore.com/2008/06/feast-one-hundred-ninety-four.html

D... said...

I *almost* put Love is a many splendored thing. Then we could have heard JenGi groan. Hee ;)

Where in Europe should we live 1st?

Misty DawnS said...

I'm really glad I didn't do this feast - I'd be really embarrassed at my Salad answer (History and Geography was, and still is, my downfall)