- D... - my BFF FOREVER! I have the blessing of knowing this beautiful woman in real life, not just thru blogging, and she is the BEST, ya'll! D... always sees the silver lining in those storm clouds of life, and she is always lifting me up and supporting me (just like a good bra!).
- Stacey - such a beautiful soul! I've gotten to know her thru blogging and feel like I DO know her in real life (and hope to meet her face to face someday!). She has done so many nice things for me, and I'm proud to call her a friend!
- JenGi - met her thru Stacey, and love her just the same! She's an Ozarks girl, so we probably share some hillbilly blood somewhere in our lineage. She's always cracking me up!
- Jenny On The Spot - another Jenny I met thru blogging, but I swear this girl is like a long-lost sister or something! We have a lot in common and her blog is always making me laugh - and touching my heart. I like that.
- Jennie of Preteens, Toddlers, and Newborns, Oh My! - Do I have a thing for Jennifers or what?? Jennie is another soul-sister - we're both married to car guys, we both have Drama Queen teenagers, and our lives are so similar it's scary! So glad I found you, girl!
OK, that's it for today. I could list many more, but it's Friday night, Hubby is home from work, and we're headed
out on the town out to dinner somewhere before the kids starve to death. Because where I live it's against the law to cook at home on a Friday night.
Go out and SPREAD THE LOVE, people!