Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Ten Things I've Been Putting Off

What a great Ten on Tuesday topic for a procrastinator such as I! I mean really, if it weren't for the last minute, I'd never get anything done! Here's what I've been putting off lately:
  1. getting everything unpacked from the move
  2. organizing my closet
  3. making my appointment for my yearly exam - I'm usually quite vigilant about this, and I'm not that far behind, but it just hasn't happened yet.
  4. going to the dentist - yeah, not so vigilant about this one, and we won't discuss how long it's been since I was last there.
  5. cleaning out my old refrigerator that is sitting in the garage
  6. calling Goodwill to haul off all the crap I didn't sell in my garage sale
  7. taking my dogs to the vet for their yearly shots - again, usually on top of this type of stuff.....
  8. getting the registration sticker for my car - it expired at the end of August. What can I say? I'm just flirting with getting a ticket.
  9. finding a new exercise program now that I'm not teaching dance this year
  10. finishing this list

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

The DPS are coming.....

Get that sticker, girl!

a law abiding Mighty Favog

cjh said...

Gasp! You got the Mighty Favog to comment! Woohoo. As usual, we overlap. We both need to make those doctor's appointments!

Bubba's Sis said...

I know!!!!! Oh Mighty Favog, please come back and grace my blog with your comments again soon!

*~JESSIE~* said...

Happy TT!

Hootin'Anni said...

Oh I put off going to the dentist all the time! To me, dentist is a four letter word! O U C H

Katie Lady said...

Jealous of the Mighty Favog comment....

Good list!

D... said...

We won't discuss when my last dentist visit was either.

Patois said...

Dang, I forgot: I'm behind on #7, too. And I did remember to get #4 on my list. That doesn't mean I've gone there yet. Just that itmade my list.

Irishcoda said...

I'm a procrastinator when it comes to the dentist too but I actually have an appt this Thurs!

Stacey said...

I can go for all that but the stickers--I think I'd have a heart attack everytime I was near a police car. You really are on the edge, B/S! xoxo

crazy working mom said...

Crap, I've gotta call my OBGYN too. It's time for my "yearly". Grrrumble! :(