Tuesday, October 16, 2007

What's your name?

Found this on USO Girl's blog and it looks fun!

RULES: Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following...they have to be real places, names, things...nothing made up! You CAN'T use your name for the boy/girl name question.

What is your name? Jill (gasp! I just revealed my real name!)
4 letter word: jump
Vehicle: Jaguar
TV Show: Jeopardy!
City: Jackson
Boy Name: Jacob
Girl Name: Jolene
Alcoholic Drink: Jack Daniels
Occupation: jockey
Something you wear: jeans
Celebrity: Johnny Cash
Food: jelly beans
Something found in a bathroom: Johnson's baby powder
Reason for Being late: jinxed
Cartoon Character: Jessica Rabbit
Something You Shout: Jackass! (I've been known to shout this at other drivers...heh heh.)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jill!!! :)

Stacey said...

You scared me with that last one!

This is cute--I'm going to steal it next week or this week, idk. xoxo

Misty DawnS said...

I've been known the shout the same thing... when children are around, I tend to just say "You're such a Jack!"

The Owners said...

I'm flattered. Actually, the name Jolene must be more popular down South. I don't know anyone else with my name up here. Seriously. Couple it with my maiden name St. Sauveur and I was quite unique.