Saturday, March 04, 2006

The Write Stuff

You know how you get a pen that you really like and that's the only kind of pen you ever want to use? (OK, maybe it's just me....I'm a little anal about things like that....) Anyway, my current favorite pen is a blue ink click-pen - I can't even think of the brand right now - and I was down to having only one. I love my pen - write on my daily calendar with it, write in my checkbook with it, even do crossword puzzles with it!! This morning my puppy chewed it up into a bunch of little pieces (thankfully no ink came out). There's no saving it. Thus begins the search for a new pen just like it.......if only I could remember what brand it was.......

2 comments:

Editor in Chief said...

You do crosswords with a pen!!! That's crazy talk!

Jillie Bean (AKA Bubba's Sis) said...

And sometimes I do SUDOKU with a pen!! I'm a wild woman!