Sunday, March 26, 2006

Back to life, back to reality....

Why is always so hard to get back to real life after a vacation? My brain has been mush this week and I have been so UNmotivated to get things done - even blogging.

My beautiful daughter - my first born - celebrated her 12th birthday this week - the only highlight of the week! I can't believe she is 12 - only one more year and she'll be a TEENAGER!! Yikes! I can see glimpses of it already - she has one foot in childhood and the other in adolesence, and I remember all too well what a struggle that is. But I am so proud of her because she is confident in who she is and so far is staying true to herself. I pray that she continues on that path.

Sigh - tomorrow is another Monday. Hopefully I'll do better this week and at least be able to function somewhat normally! Vacation Withdrawal is the worst. The only cure.......plan another vacation!

No comments: