Friday, March 03, 2006

The Turd of March

Today my baby boy ("I'm not a baby!") turns 9. Where does the time go?!? It seems like just yesterday he was a tiny baby that needed me for everything - now he will barely hold my hand in public. I am so proud of my youngest child - he is brilliant and funny and loving (spoken like a true mom, huh?). And if it were up to me, he would not be my youngest - tho at the time of hubby's vasectomy we both were certain we were through, I have regretted that decision with great heartache many times since then. But God knows what He is doing, and it was meant for this one to be my last. And now I have made my peace with that.

Happy Birthday, Baby Boy! I love you more than you'll ever know!

2 comments:

Editor in Chief said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE COLLIN!!!!

He will always be little to me. Can't believe he's that old. Think about how old that makes YOU! Hahahahahahaha!!

Jillie Bean (AKA Bubba's Sis) said...

Hahahahahaha. You're hilarious.