Monday, August 27, 2007

Tagged - X4!!

While I was on my two-week hiatus from blogging, I was tagged FOUR TIMES! Being a good blogger girl, I did them all. Kinda.....


Jolene over at The Middling Monettes tagged me for the 8 Things Meme - since I've already done it, I decided to do another one I saw on her blog - the Middle Name Meme:

1. You have to post these rules before you give the facts.
2. Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of your middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had.
3. When you are tagged you need to write your own blog-post containing your own middle name game facts.
4. At the end of your blog-post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

Here's mine:

D - Dog-lover
A - Anal (not a great word - I prefer "slightly obsessive/compulsive" - but no S, O, or C in my name!)
R - Religious
L - Loving
E - Easygoing
N - Nap-taker
E - Emotional

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next, Crazy Working Mom tagged me for the 7 P's Meme - I think you're supposed to put something about yourself after each P-word:

1. Passion: Christ
2. Purpose: to raise happy, healthy children and be a good wife (OK, so that was also Tish's answer but it's a good one!)
3. Pursuit: inner peace - sounds hokey, but I want to get to a point where I really don't worry about things because I know that God is in control; I'm getting there!
4. Position: hmm - well, my favorite sleeping position is on my side
5. Pummeling: Would love to pummel smokers! And rude people!
6. Progress: see Pursuit
7. Personality: fun

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Skittles tagged me with the Image Meme - this one was fun! Here are the rules:

1) Go to Google.
2) Click on Google images.
3) Type in your name and search.
4) Re post (w/ a link) the picture of the oddest, craziest, strangest, coolest, oldest, etc. person that shares your name. Post multiples if you find a few you like.
5) Pass it on to at least 5 other people.

At first I typed in my first AND last names, and was shocked to see a picture of MYSELF come up! I forgot my teacher picture is still on the dance studio's website. So I went back and did just my first name and here is my favorite:

I really do feel like this some days.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally, Michael-Lover-Of-Amy tagged me for the $50,000 Meme (I wish he'd just given me $50K, but I'll play along):

A philanthropist awards you $50,000 with the stipulation that you may use half of it for yourself and the other half you must use for the benefit of others. By "benefit of others" it can mean anything really, buying a gift for a family member or donating to a charity.

a. How do you spend the money on yourself? $25K would pay off some debt!

b. How do you use the money for others? Please be detailed, so if you say "give X dollars to charity, let us know what charity and why you select that one. There are several charities that I would split the money between - including breast cancer research, Habitat for Humanity, the SPCA, and a local women's shelter. Would also give a big chunk to my church.

c. If you were to spend part of your money to have a performer do a show for you, who would it be and why? Bon Jovi - because I love him.

d. If you were to use it on a new vehicle for yourself, what kind? probably a Chevy Tahoe, but $25K probably wouldn't buy the one I would want!

e. If you spent part of it to go to a "fantasy" camp, what type would you choose? baseball

f. If you were to use it to buy season tickets for a sports team, what team would it be? absolutely the Houston Astros!

g. If you were to use it to go on a cruise (assuming you like cruises) where would you cruise to? I do like to cruise and would gladly do the Caribbean again. An Alaskan cruise would be cool, too.

h. If you were to use it to go to NYC to see a show (or shows) what would you see? Phantom of the Opera, Lion King, Beauty and the Beast, Chicago

and i. Totally off subject (but since Fall is coming) what is your favorite carnival food (I was watching "Big" while writing this and saw them at the carnival)? funnel cakes!!

**Since I've just done FOUR memes, I'm not going to tag anyone specifically for these - but if you want to play along, feel free! Let me know if you do and I'll come check it out!

4 comments:

D... said...

Good grief! That's a lot of memes!!

Jillie Bean (AKA Bubba's Sis) said...

I'm sayin'!

Anonymous said...

I love the photo of the girl crying! Too funny...

StaceyG said...

I had to do the image meme. The people who share my name look very boring though.