Saturday, July 28, 2012

Some things.

I am a Christian.
I am proud to be an American.
I am a sinner.
It is not my place to judge anyone.
I believe that the sanctity of marriage is between a man and a woman. 
I do not hate gays; some people that I love very much are gay.
I believe God loves gays just as much as He loves everyone else.
I believe everyone has the right to peacefully stand up for what they believe in, whether I agree with it or not.
I believe that I have the right to peacefully stand up for what I believe in, whether other people agree with it or not.
I believe people should have all the facts before they get all up in arms about something.
I believe know that the Holy Bible is God's Word.
Disagreement does not mean judgement and condemnation.
I believe there is too much hate in this world, and that makes me sad.
I do not get involved in politics because I do not know enough to wholeheartedly back any one person or party.
I am tired of being made to feel guilty for any of this.


Meg O. said...

And you are allowed to believe all of that!

Forgetfulone said...

Girl... you said it so well! I agree, too. And I believe people accuse Christians of being intolerant when they won't bend their beliefs to please the mainstream. Isn't that called hypocrisy?

Jen Welton said...

Word that, Sistah!!