Tuesday, May 08, 2007

I'm not tellin'!

The Ten on Tuesday topic this week was "Ten Things Most People Don't Know About You" - cjh's list is great (especially #4 - it reminds me of something the Ya-Ya's would do!). I really wanted to do this this week, because I love to make lists anyway and putting lists on my blog is extra fun! But the more I thought about it the more I realized - the things that most people don't know about me are things I don't want most people to know about me! I'm not a very secretive person - those who know me know me well (in fact, Hubby thinks I blab too much sometimes). But there are some things - maybe not even ten - that I just don't want everyone to know. So, sorry! No Ten on Tuesday list for me this week. I'm already at work on next week's list, tho. It should be a good one!

1 comment:

cjm said...

Yeah, there are also some things I left off the list. Some things I just won't tell either.