Sunday, March 04, 2007

My Happy Place

Just got home from spending a wonderful week in my Happy Place - Disney World. Yes, I know we go there a lot. This was Hubby's and my 6th trip; it was the kids' 5th. We love it there. Even after that many trips, we still did things we had never done before - rode new rides, saw new characters, ate at new restaurants, stayed at a new resort - every trip we take there is different. And every one is magical.

I came home sick this time - it hit me on our last day there - sore throat, bad cough, and no voice. I suspect I have strep throat, but maybe not. Definitely laryngitis. Maybe pneumonia for all I know. We got home at about 10:00 Friday night, so I can't see my doctor until Monday. I'm managing to suffer thru the weekend so far.

Welcome back to real life.

1 comment:

wendy bird said...

i had a no good, terrible, very bad day yesterday. reading your post i was reminded how magical disney is. i could use some magic right about now...