Saturday, March 31, 2007

I've done it again.

I don't know why I punish myself like this. But I do. While my house is on the market, I look at other houses that I want to buy - you know, so I won't be homeless when my house DOES sell. However, what happens is I find a house I love, only to have it bought out from under me before I can sell mine. It has happened three times. It is very frustrating. You'd think I'd learn. But no - today I went and looked at another house. And I'm in love with it. It is SUCH a great house! I could move right in and not have to change a thing! It's a great location, great size, great layout, great schools for the kids - basically, it's perfect. But because it is perfect, I know it will sell fast, and I do not have an offer on my very-nice-house-that-I'm-only-selling-because-we-want-to-downsize-and-live-closer-to-my-parents. I'm probably going to watch House #4 slip away like the others..........wah!

So, anyone out there wanna buy a house?????

**UPDATE - Sunday night - just as I predicted, it went fast. I checked on it tonight and it has a contract on it. Dammit. That's it. I'm not looking at ANY MORE HOUSES until I sell this one!

3 comments:

Jerri Ann said...

If I were you, I'd be doing the same thing. We were looking at houses and we have one and it isn't for sell, lol!

Katie Lady said...

POOP! I'm sorry sweetie.

Anonymous said...

Does it make you feel any better that you have good taste in houses?