1) Pick up the nearest book of at least 123 pages.
2) Open the book to page 123.
3) Find the 5th sentence.
4) Post it and the next 3 sentences.
5) Tag 5 people.
"Did He bellow a word that incited mountains to rise out of nothing? Did He speak with a smile when He told the hummingbirds to 'be'? Did one long roll of His laughing words spill daffodils across a meadow? So much to wonder about."
From Take Flight! A Sisterchicks' Devotional by Robin Jones Gunn & Cindy Hannan
1) Link whom you tagged and list these rules on your blog.
2) Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3) Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving a comment on their blog. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
7 facts about Bubba's Sis:
- I have 742 songs on my mp3 player.
- I hate to cook.
- I secretly want a tattoo.
- I weighed 90 pounds when I got married. Two children later I weigh 100 pounds.
- I do not pluck, tweeze, or wax my eyebrows - they are completely au natural.
- I once danced with a professional ballet company.
- I live 4 minutes away from the home I grew up in.
Now I'm supposed to tag a bunch of people, but everyone I know has already done these, so if you want to play along, go ahead! Leave me a comment and I'll come by and check it out!