Friday, November 16, 2007

Friday's Feast #23


A late Friday's Feast for me this week:

Appetizer
What was your first “real” job?
I bussed tables at Piccadilly Cafeteria.

Soup
Where would you go if you wanted to spark your creativity?
to a dance production

Salad
Complete this sentence: I am embarrassed when…
I have a big pimple.

Main Course
What values did your parents instill in you?
love of Jesus, love of family, strength through adversity

Dessert
Name 3 fads from your teenage years.
parachute pants, big hair, Swatch watches (guess when I was a teenager?!?)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here's to hopin' you are pimple free! *LOL*

Have a great weekend.

D... said...

Hee, parachute pants! I *almost* put Swatch watches then I remembered having a big comb in my pocket and put that instead.

Jillie Bean (AKA Bubba's Sis) said...

A big comb in the pocket of your Jordache or Gloria Vanderbilt jeans!

Patois42 said...

Parachute pants? Man, I'm glad I'm old. Oh, right, bell bottoms.